We are here to share SPIPA Entrance Exam 2016 news with our applicants. The Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration has been releasing the Gujarat Civil Services Entrance Exam Notification in the online mode. Applicants you are interested in this then fill this entrance examination form with the help of this page.
SPIPA Entrance Exam 2016
All details will be updated on this page. Applicants don’t miss this opportunity. This is a really great opportunity for you. The main motive of releasing SPIPA Entrance Exam 2016 notification for fills the 280 vacant posts in various departments through Civil Services Training Entrance. We will update all details on this page.
SPIPA Entrance Exam 2016 Notification Details
Organization Name: Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration
Gujarat Civil Services Entrance Exam Jobs
Posts Name: Civil Services Training Entrance Jobs
Total Seats: 280
- Ahmadabad SPIPA – 100 Seats
- RTC Ahmadabad – 50 Seats
- RTC Surat – 50 Seats
- RTC Mehesana (Patan) – 50 Seats
- RTC Vadodara – 30 Seats
Gujarat Civil Services Entrance Exam Eligibility
|Educational Qualification:||Those applicants who have been interested in this should have completed Graduation in any discipline from any approved Institution / Board with the minimum pass percentage of marks. For other eligibility and requirements information check through the official notification.|
|Age Limit:||The Age limit of the contenders must have suffered in between 20 years to 28 years. The age relaxation for reserve categories from SC, ST, Pwd, Women and Ex Servicemen will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms.|
|Selection Procedure:||Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the written exam. So applicants start preparation for the examination and then doing your best in the examination.|
|Application Fee:||Those Candidates who will be interested in this should pay the nonrefundable amount of Rs. 312 (Rs.300 fee + Rs. 12 Postal Charges) for General and Rs. 112 (Rs.100 fee + Rs. 12 Postal Charges) for SC / ST category.|
|Payment Mode:||The application fee can be paid through challan at any computerized Post office.|
|Pay Scale:||The shortlisted applicants for SPIPA Entrance Exam Notification 2016 check this detail with the help of the official notification.|
Process to SPIPA Entrance Exam 2016 Apply Online
Those applicants who have been interested in this SPIPA Entrance Exam notification and want to fill this SPIPA Entrance Exam application form must follow these steps and then fill your form.
- First of all, applicants enter into organization official page which is ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Then eligible candidates are suggested to hit on particular application form Apply online link.
- Then the form will be opened in a new window.
- Then fill the application form with candidate’s personal and professional data in the given form.
- After that, upload your recent passport size photograph, Signature copies on prescribed format and size in the given form.
- Then attach scanned copies of all relevant documents.
- Then pay the application fee as per your category.
- Then cross checks the entrance examination application form information before submission to avoid errors.
- Then hit on submit button for complete the application process.
- Duly submit your applications on or before the last date without any interruption.
Important Dates of SPIPA Entrance Exam 2016:
Online Application Commencement from – 13th May 2016
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 30th May 2016
Final date to pay the Application Fee – 02nd June 2016
Entrance Exam Date – 19th June 2016 from 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Hall Ticket Download Starts from: 13th to 19th June 2016 (Download SPIPA Admit Card)
Training Starts From: 01/08/2016 to 30/11/2016 (1st Section) and 01/12/2016 to 31/03/2017 (2nd Section)
We have updated all details regarding this SPIPA Entrance Exam 2016 on this page. Check more details with the help of this links.