SSC CGL Tier 1, 2, 3 Notifications: Dear readers we are here to share some fantastic news with you. The Staff selection commission will release soon the golden opportunity for the applicants. So applicant, if you want to interest in this, must grab this opportunity and fill this SSC CGL 2017 Application Form in the giving mode. All details will mention on this page for helping you.
SSC CGL 2017 Application Form
Every year this organization release various form for the applicants. Most of all applicants have applied for this and then participate in the whole process. After completion of the various round of selection,applicants have placed on the various posts. So applicants must fill this SSC CGL 2017 Application Form and then get the opportunity to work with this biggest organization. For your convenience all important details will mention below:
SSC CGL Tier 1, 2, 3, Exam Overview
|Group Section||Posts Name||Ministries / Department /Offices / Cadre|
|Group B||Assistant Section Officer||Central Secretariat Service|
|Central Vigilance Commission|
|Ministry of Railway|
|Ministry of External Affairs|
|Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations|
|Inspector, (Central Excise)||CBEC|
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue|
|Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG||Group ‘B’ Gazette (NonMinisterial)|
|Sub Inspector||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Central Bureau of Investigation|
|Inspector of Posts||Inspector of Posts|
|Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics|
|Statistical Investigator Gr. II||M/o Statistics & Program Implementation.|
|Group C||Inspector of Income Tax||CBDT|
|Divisional Accountant||Offices under CAG|
|Auditor||Offices under C&AG|
|Offices under CGDA|
|Offices under CGA & others|
|Accountant/ Junior Accountant||Offices under C&AG|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant||Central Govt. Offices/Ministries other than CSCS cadres.|
|Compiler||Registrar General of India|
|Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics|
SSC CGL 2017 Application Form Eligibility Details
Applicants if you want to apply for this golden opportunity of SSC CGL 2017 Application Form. For this must follow this eligibility and then participate in this.
For this applicants must be compulsory of the citizen of India.
Applicant must complete their graduation in any stream from the recognize university. Check brief detail by the official notification.
The age criteria for this SSC CGL Exam will mention in the table.
|Ministries / Department / Offices / Cadre Wise||Require Age limit|
|Central Secretariat Service||20-30|
|Central Bureau of Investigation|
|Intelligence Bureau||21-27 yr.|
|Central Bureau of Narcotics||18-25|
|M/o Statistics & Program. Implementation.||32|
|Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue||30|
|Group ‘B’ Gazette (NonMinisterial)|
|National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|For Others||18-27 yrs.|
Age relaxation detail will check by the help of official notification.
The SSC CGL Application Form fee detail will mention below:
- For unreserved category candidates, they have to pay Rs.100 as application fee.
- Reserved category candidates are relieved from application fee for SSC CGL.
SSC CGL Selection Process:
Selection of candidates will base on their examination procedure and personal interview and other rounds.
The pay Scale detail will mention below on this page.
For Group “B” Posts: – Pay Band-2 Rs. 9300 – 39100/– per month.
For Group “C” Posts: – Pay Band-1 Rs. 5200 – 20200/- per month.
How to Complete SSC CGL Registration Process:
- First of all, applicants search the official website of Staff Selection Commission which is www.ssconline.nic.in
- Then search for the link “recruitment” and open it the particular link.
- Now applicant clicks on particular notification and reads all details carefully.
- If you are eligible must click on apply online button and start filling the application form.
- After that fill the details correctly in the application form with the help of requiring documents.
- Then recheck the filled details and attach all require the document with this and submit that.
- Then you will get the application form number.
- Download the filled application form and take its hard copy.
- Paste your photograph and send to the official address of UPSC which will mention in official notification.
SSC CGL Dates:
Starting Date for Online Registration: – It will declare Soon
Last Date for Part I Registration: – Declare Soon
Last Date for Part-II Registration: – Available Soon
Date of Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Exam: – Declare Soon
Combined Graduate Level (Tier-II) Exam: – Declare Soon