SSC 10+2 Admit Card 2016
The Staff Selection Commission will be ready to organize the CHSL 2016 exam on 25th September, 9th, 10th , 16th October 2016 for those applicants who have applied for this examination and going to attend this exam. So for attending the examination applicants need the SSC 10+2 Admit Card 2016 so with the help of this page collect your SSC CHSL Admit Card 2016 and Download Hall Ticket All Regions Wise.
We know that applicants are preparing to qualify the exam and score higher marks. The exam will be conducting the allow candidate for the recruitment in the SSC’s post. Those candidates who are looking for SSC 10+2 Admit Card 2016 are informed that you can check your Admit Card from the official website which link will be mentioned on this page.
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2016
The Staff Selection Commission will be ready to conduct various exams for various posts like CAPF Sub Inspector (SI), Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in CISF, Combined Graduation Level, Junior Engineer and Stenographer Grade ‘C’ Posts in this year 2016. Those Candidates who have been applied for SSC exams in its different regions can easily download SSC 10+2 Online Admit Card 2016 directly with the help of this page.
|Tips for Speak Good English||Increase Self Confidence Tricks|
|Tips to Get Success||Tips Download Admit Card Online|
Download SSC 10+2 Call Letter 2016 Online
Applicants who want to collect the SSC 10+2 Admit Card 2016 with the help of these steps which will be given below on this page.
- First of all, interested applicants must visit the official site of this which link will be mentioned on this page.
- Then go to the SSC 10+2 Admit Card pages of your respective zones or click the download here exam wise admit card links.
- After that, enter your Registration No. or Name, Date of birth in the given form and Click on submit button.
- Now your SSC Call Letter will be opened on the PC screen.
- Then Download the SSC CHSL Hall Ticket and keep it safely for attending the examination.
- After Downloading SSC Admit Card, take print out and keep it during the examination.
Staff Selection Commission Admit Card Details:
Applicants the SSC Hall Ticket containing details like Exam date, Venue, candidate name etc. After getting SSC Call Letter, you must examine the admit card entries carefully and successfully complete the process of this examination.
- On the day of Exam, you must follow the instructions carefully and also the take the print out copy of SSC Online Admit Card.
- Applicants don’t forget use Blue or Black ball pen to mark Answers in OMR sheet.
- Take one Original ID proof such as Driving License, Voter Card, Adhaar Card, ID Card of University/ College or Income Tax PAN Card and also contain the two passport size color photographs (For each session).
Download SSC CHSL Hall Ticket All Regions Wise
All regions wise details will be mentioned on this page so applicants check this detail with the help of this table.
|State/UT and Region/Sub Region||DOWNLOAD
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand (North Region, Delhi)||DOWNLOAD|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa (Western Region, Mumbai)||DOWNLOAD|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh (MP Sub-Region, Raipur)||DOWNLOAD|
|West Bengal, Orissa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim (Eastern Region, Kolkata)||DOWNLOAD|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram (North Eastern Region, Guwahati)
|Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry, Tamilnadu (Southern Region, Chennai)||DOWNLOAD|
|Karnataka, Kerala (KKR Region, Bangalore)||DOWNLOAD|
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh (North Western Sub-Region, Chandigarh)
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar (Central Region, Allahabad)||DOWNLOAD|