SSC CHSL 2016 -2017 will release on 02 July 2016. Read SSC 10+2, LDC, and DEO Notification by the ssc.nic.in. Then complete this process of SSC CHSL Application Form 2016 Online/ Offline.
2016 Application Form
We are here to share some great news with our applicants. The SSC CHSL 2016 Application Form will release on the date of 02 July 2016. So, those applicants who will search the latest jobs in this sector. So applicants grab this opportunity read SSC 10+2, LDC, and DEO Notification. Then you are eligible for this then complete this process. All details will mention on this page.
This exam will organize by Staff Selection Commission every year on various centers of India. About 2 million students have presented for this examination according to the previous records. This year also many candidates are waiting for SSC CHSL 2016 Application Form. The starting date of this SSC 10+2 Application Form is 2/ July/2016 and the last date is 1st August 2016. All details will mention on this page.
SSC CHSL LDC, DEO Notification Details
Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operators (DEO)
Exam Name: Limited Departmental Competitive Examination
Total Posts: 6578
Name of Department: Staff Selection Commission
Official web Link: ssc.nic.in
Application process Online and Offline
Location of DEO and LDC Posts: India
Those candidates who have the interest in this SSC 10+2 Application Form 2016. All those will apply for these posts should have pass 12th or its equivalent education from any recognize College/University.
The candidates who are applying for these posts should age more than 18 years and less than 27 years. The age relaxation is applicable as per government norms. This detail will mention in the official Advertisement so applicants must read this.
Interested applicants will select on the basis of Written Test and Skill Test. This is also important for all applicants to have good knowledge of Computer. So applicants start preparation for the examination this is a good opportunity for you.
The SSC CHSL Application Fee will give below:
- For the General/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- For the SC/ST/Female, category candidates are exempt to pay the application fee.
- The Application Fee will pay by using Debit/Credit Card and Net banking.
- They can pay application fee through offline mode also by submitting E-challan in state bank of India.
How to Fill SSC 10+2 Application Form 2016 Online
Those applicants who wish to apply for this SSC CHSL 2016 Application Form. Those applicants must follow these steps and then fill application Form online and offline also. These steps will give for helps the applicants who have to face some problem to fill this form.
- First of all, applicants log in to SSC CHSL official page which is ssconline.nic.in
- Then applicants download and read the advertisement file properly.
- Then applicants if you are eligible for this open Online SSC 10+2 Application Form.
- After that applicant, start fills the require information in the form without any mistakes.
- Then applicants upload scan copies of all your academic qualification and experience with the form.
- Applicants also attach your passport size photo and signature with the Application Form.
- Then applicants pay the required amount of application fee as per your category.
- Complete your application process on or before closing date and then get the hardcopy of the application form.
Important Dates: –
The Start date to submit Online Application Form: – 2nd July 2016
The Last date to submit Online Application (Part-I): – 1st August 2016
The Last date to submit Online Application (Part-II): –August 2016
Dates of Examinations: – 25th September, 9th, 10th, 16th October 2016.
More details regarding this SSC CHSL 2016 will check with the help of this Links.