SSC CHSL Exam Preparation 2017
Staff Selection Commission every year organizes the SSC CHSL Exam for recruit lots of applicants to the LDC DEO posts. A lot of applicants are filling this application form and after that attend the examination on the given date. Lots of applicants are getting the job with the help of this application form.
After filling the application form applicants search the Study Plan for SSC LDC DEO Exam 2016 and also the tips for SSC CHSL Exam Preparation. Those applicants who are doing preparation for the examination read all tips for the exam preparation and after that do your preparation and qualify this exam. The exam pattern for helping the exam preparation is given below.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2016
This examination will be divided into the two section first written test and second are skill test/ typing test. So firstly written test will be divided into the two parts which are given below. Applicants start preparation for the examination and for qualifying the examination.
Objective Written Test (Tier – I)
- Reasoning – 50 questions
- Mathematics – 50 questions
- General Knowledge – 50 questions
- English – 50 questions
Descriptive Written Test (Tier – II)
- General Knowledge
SSC CHSL Exam Preparation Tips 2017
Every student is confused before the examination of SSC. So for those applicants, we share the study plan for the examination. The SSC CHSL Exam paper is a combination of four subjects so applicants for qualify this test also doing preparation for the examination. How you are preparation for the examination is given below.
General Intelligence – How to prepare?
- This section is a very easy section in the examination so applicant firstly attempts this section.
- Reasoning section and question contain less time to solving in SSC exam.
- This section need your concentration and some tricks are use for solve this questions applicant need to know all tricks for solving the question and after that applicant gets full marks.
- This part plays an important role in deciding the merit of candidates. Marks of candidates also depend on this section.
Topics to focus more :- Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/Number Classification, Semantic Series,
Figurative Pattern – folding and completion, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving.
English Language – How to prepare?
- This part will contain the selected topics like Errors, Comprehension etc so applicant needs to prepare this section.
- Check all data for studying in this section because this section plays your own role for qualify the exam.
- Applicant must join the coaching for preparation of this section.
- After that time to time revised all the section for doing better preparation. The important topics are given below.
Topics to Focus More: – Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
Quantitative Aptitude – How to prepare?
- Aptitude plays the final role in the marks & Merit List of candidates.
- Candidates get the fare marks through this section and the fair chances to score is 130 marks out of 200.
- Applicant attempts this section at the end of the exam because this section contains more time in the examination.
- Applicants for qualifying this section to need the preparation so for this applicant get the top books and question papers.
- After that next option is to join the coaching for making speed and get the tricks for solving the question.
- We are suggested applicant don’t do lots of time for one question.
Topics to focus more: – Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
General Awareness – How to prepare?
- This section is a very easy section of the examination. In this applicants just need to be up to date.
- This section contains the History, Geography, Polity, Economy, and Current Affairs.
- For the preparation of this section, applicants read newspapers, general knowledge books etc.
With the help of these steps, applicants qualify this examination and doing the better preparation of the examination.
Study Plan for Crack SSC LDC DEO Exam 2017
- Applicants need to be confident and don’t be nervous for the examination.
- Prepare the timetable and schedule for the exam preparation.
- Collect all the data for doing the better study for the examination.
- Prepare all the important section. Don’t miss any section.
- Join the coaching center for the exam preparation.
- Revised all prepared section for doing better preparation.
- Check all previous papers and study material.
Typing Test: For qualifying the all the phases of this examination applicant to need to do your typing speed 35 WPM 0r 8000 key depression per hour. After that applicants qualify this test and get the job.
At the end, an applicant does not be nervous in the exam time.