SSC JHT Recruitment 2016
We are here to share employment news with our applicants. The Staff Selection Commission has been released the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Notification for those applicants who will be searching the government job in this sector. So applicants you are interested in this notification then fill your SSC JHT Recruitment 2016 form in the online mode.
All the details about this SSC JHT Recruitment 2016 will be updated on this page. Interested candidates read all details with the help of this page and fill your application form properly. The recruitment application form filling process started already and the last date of this notification is 28 April. So applicants don’t miss this opportunity and fill your form.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Notification
Examination Name: Jr Hindi Translator Examination -2016
Organizer name: Staff Selection Commission
Level of the Exam: All India Level
SSC JHT Vacancies 2016
Total Number of Post: Various posts
Name of the Post: Junior Hindi Translator
Name of the post:
- Junior Hindi Translators
- Senior Translator
- Junior Translator
- Hindi Pradhyapak
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
After qualifying the exam for the selected applicants the salary structure is Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- per month and grade pay details according to the post wise will be given below in the table.
|Name of the Post||Grade Pay|
|Junior Hindi Translator Department Wise|
|Central Secretariat Official Language Service
|M/o Railways (Railway Board)||Rs. 4200/-|
|Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)||Rs. 4200/-|
|Subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of Do P&T for JT/JHT||Rs. 4600/-|
|Subordinate offices who have not yet adopted Model RRs of Do P&T for JT/JHT||Rs. 4200/-|
|Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/
Departments / Offices
|Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)||Rs. 4800/-|
The Required Education for the interested applicants should be Master’s Degree or equivalent in English/ Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level OR Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi and English as main subjects. Candidates who have pass B.A (Hons.) in English/Hindi as subsidiary/ (Modern Indian Language MIL) subjects.
The Required age Limit for the interested applicants must not exceed 30 years. So candidates if you have the match with this age then fill your application form in the given mode.
SSC JHT Application Fee
The Application fee for the eligible student is Rs. 100/- per candidate.
- The application fee has to be submitted through SBI Challan/Net banking/credit/debit card or in cash through challan generated online at the branch of State Bank of India.
- The fee payment is exempted for some such as women and the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen.
The Selection process for those applicants who will be interested in this notification will depend on the written examination and the personal interview so applicants start preparation for the examination and then get this job.
SSC JHT Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
For filling, the application form applicants want to follow these steps. We know that sometimes applicants facing the some issues to fill the application and for solving this problem these steps helps you.
- The application form must be filled via online mode only and its process is divided into two parts- Part- I and Part-II Registration.
- In first part applicants form filling process will be included and in the second part applicant’s fee payment mode and application fee process will be included.
- So first of all applicants visit the official site which is mentioned on this page.
- Then read and click on the suitable link.
- Read full notification carefully and then start filing your application form.
- Attach all important document, passport size photo, and signature.
- Then fill your application form fee in the given mode.
- Then again read whole details properly and then click on the submit button.
- At the end take a printout of the application form for the future use.
Dates to Remember
|releasing of advertisement & application form||02 April 2016|
|Part-I Online Registration ends||28 April 2016 (05:00 pm)|
|Part-II Online Registration ends||30 April 2016 (05:00 pm)|
|Releasing of admit card||Mid of May 2016|
|Date of the Examination||19 June 2016|
|Announcement date of result||September 2016|
More detail about this SSC JHT Recruitment 2016 checks with the help of this link.