SSC Online Registration Part 1 / Part 2
The Staff Selection Commission will release every year lot of vacancies for the applicants. A huge amount of applicants has searched this recruitment and apply time to time. For fill, this SSC Online Registration Form applicants search the SSC Online Registration Part 1 / Part 2 Procedure Steps. So applicants with the help of this page must check these steps and then complete this process without any error.
So, the interested candidates hurry up and apply for this or before the last date. For any other type of details, candidates can visit the official site. The direct links to apply for SSC CGL notification 2016 are mention below. Interested applicants can also visit our site regarding SSC CGL 2017 recruitment, SSC Online Registration Part 1 / Part 2. For filling the Form Steps will give on this page.
Steps For SSC Part 1 Online Registration:
- First of all, candidates are requiring visiting the official site of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in. Applicants you can directly go to site which link is ssconline.nic.in
- On the homepage of the official site go to ‘Registration Part’ section. If you are the new user then press on “Register” tab.
- Now new tab will display on your computer screen.
- Then applicants fill the require information like candidate’s name, father’s name, and DOB etc. and hit “Enter” link.
- After that enter the ‘Personal Details’, ‘Basic Details’ and ‘Contact Details’ and then applicants click on “Submit” button.
- After that, you will get provisional Registration Id and Password. Then upload your photograph and signature on indicated space.
- Candidates may also upload your photograph and signature at later. Applicants keep it safe your Id and password for the next process.
Steps for SSC Online Registrations Part 2:
- Now applicants ready For the SSC online registration part 2. In this section, you should enter the registration no. This Now will generate after the part 1 registration.
- After that, a form will be open here. Now you need to upload your colored passport size photo in requiring the format.
- Now the fee can submit through online mode using the Debit/Credit Card or via net banking. Then applicants complete this process.
- Another mode for the fee submission through the Challan form which can generate with the help of registration number.
- You get the Journal number, now needs to submit in the fee section of SSC CGL Registration Form.
- After then you will get the confirmation note for completion the form proper manner.
- Now, this time, you have successfully completed the SSC Online Registration Part 1 / Part 2
SSC Online Application Form 2016 – 2017
Those applicants who have interested in this SSC CGL Recruitment form and want to apply for this. So all those applicants must check these steps and then complete this SSC Online Registration Part 1 / Part 2.
- First of all, applicants visit the official website which is www.ssconline.nic.in
- Then applicants go to important news & alerts section.
- The SSC CGL 2016 Notification will display on your PC Screen.
- Then applicant read the notification carefully.
- After that, if you are interested & eligible for this then apply for this.
- After that, applicants click on apply online link. Then Click on “SSC CGL Online Application 2016” Link.
- Start to fill all the required details such as Name, Qualification, Address, Email Id, Mobile no etc in the form.
- Then applicants upload the scan photos & other required documents with the Application Form.
- Then applicants select the mode of payment. If there is any payment, make it or else leave.
- After completion of the filling process then applicants check application Form again.
- If all the details are correct, enter then submit the application form.
- Save the application form and then take a print for future use.
More details will check about this SSC Online Registration Part 1 / Part 2 with the help of this Link.