SSCER Admit Card 2016
The Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region will very soon organize the examination for various posts at the various centers. Most of all applicants have applied for this recruitment successfully. Now all those will start preparation for examination because all those want to get this job. So aspirants for attending this exam you need the SSCER Admit Card 2016. Without this applicant don’t attend this examination and disqualify from this whole process.
So, applicants, we will update all details about this SSC Eastern Region Call Letter on this page. So applicants must get all detail and complete this process without any error. We hope that applicants this page will help you for collecting such a crucial document. Because it’s only a proof that you have applied for this and now eligible for examination.
- Firm Name: Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region
- No. of Posts: 269 Vacancies
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- Admit Card Status: Release Soon
- Official web portal: www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Eastern Region Hall Ticket
Applicants we all know that the exam call letter is a necessary document for the examination. Without this, you will not eligible for this exam because exam hall ticket contains all important details about the examination. So applicants after collecting this SSC Eastern Region Admit Card must check it properly. If you have found some mistake in this then contact to the higher authority of examination and correct this mistake. These details will use at the time of answer set filling. Also, the SSCER Admit Card will check on the date of exam.
So applicants must collect your SSCER Call Letter and go for the examination without any stress and tension. Don’t forget applicants with your SSCER Hall Ticket must bring one id proof. Sometimes it will also check on the entrance of exam center for checking your identity. Some helping steps will mention below must get and collect SSC Eastern Region Admit Card.
Step to Collect SSCER Hall Ticket Online
- First of all, candidates must establish the internet connection.
- Then candidates must log on official website of the organization which is www.ssc.nic.in
- Then choose an appropriate link of Admit Card.
- After that submit your details which are required like reg. the number and DOB etc in the giving form.
- Then click on submit button.
- Now admit card will be on your desktop screen.
- Save it or download it properly for the future process.
- At last, you can take a printout copy of an admit card.
For collecting SSCER Admit Card must check these links: