Samajwadi Pension Yojana 2016 – 2017
For the poverty line, living candidates for your good news will available on this page. The Uttar Pradesh Government has recently announced the notification about Samajwadi Pension Yojana 2016. This news will release for providing financial assistance to nearly 40 lakhs rural people. Recently the government has started this Samajwadi Pension Yojana Online Registration at the official website.
All pension schemes like Vishwa pension in up, Samajwadi pension, Old age pension and other pension schemes will check with the help of this page. Since poverty is a major social problem in Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh government introduces this new pension scheme for this. The aims of this Samajwadi Pension Yojana 2016 is provided financial assistance of at least one family out of three poor families.
Samajwadi Pension Yojana Online Registration
The eligibility criteria for this Samajwadi Pension Yojana 2016 will give below:
- Those applicants who belong to poverty line can apply for this scheme.
- Applicants for this your residence of the family should in Uttar Pradesh. Applicants also a valid proof of residence in Uttar Pradesh is require for this.
- The main beneficiary should have a bank account either with SBI or any other nationalized banks
The target of Samajwadi pensions scheme: Applied family who will select in this scheme must get this pension which is giving below.
- SC /ST Family: 30 % – 12 Lakh
- Minority Families: 25% up to 10 lakh
- OBC and general category family: 45% up to 18 Lakh Family from UP
Some Additional Terms and Conditions:
Applicants before applying read these conditions and terms.
- Applicants if in your family contain children who are in the group of 6-14 years old children. Those must enroll in a government school in order to get the benefit of Samajwadi pension Yojana.
- Applicants your children must have a minimum of 70% attendance at school each month. Participation will follow daily through SMS.
- Beneficial points are who get the benefits of this scheme should have enrolled in Mission Saksharta Rashtriya. They need to educate if they are illiterate.
- Children under 5 years of age should vaccinate regularly in public hospitals.
- Applicants your children should participate in medical tests at school with a difference of 6 months.
- Delivery should take place in public hospitals. Mothers should hospitalize for delivery to the government hospital.
Families which are not eligible for pension under the new scheme
Applicants these type of job people don’t eligible for this. So Applicants before applying must read this.
|Income tax payers|
|Families whose members are enrolled in another pension scheme such as Old Pension Scheme or any other scheme.|
|Families who own motor vehicle.|
|Families who possess properties such as land amounting to 0.5 hectares.|
|Employees of private Sector|
Required Information to Fill the Application Form
Applicants if you interest in this then collect all information and then complete Samajwadi Pension Yojana Online Registration.
- Name of the Candidates
- His/her Age
- Father/husband’s name.
- Residence Address.
- Block information.
- Caste certificates
- Post office details
- Gram Panchayat details.
How to Complete Samajwadi Pension Yojana Online Registration
Applicants with the help of this fill this Samajwadi Pension Yojana 2016 Form.
- First of all, those Person who wants to apply for this scheme needs to log-in to http://sspy-up.gov.in
- After that applicants click to download the Samajwadi Pension yojana online form.
- After that applicants fill all details in application form.
- After that applicant’s upload, they require a document with the filled application form.
- Then click on submit button.
- At last, take a print out for the further need.
Help Line Toll-Free Number – 18001036048
More information regarding this Samajwadi Pension Yojana 2016 may check the Official Website.