TN TRB Lecturer Exam Date 2016 soon announced by Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Get your TN TRB Hall Ticket 2016, after visiting the official website www.trb.tn.nic.in.
TN TRB Hall Ticket 2016
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Board recently released job notification for total 272 vacancies of Senior Lecturer/Lecturer /junior Lecturer-SCERT (state council of educational research and training). An examination is going to be held on 17th September 2016 to appoint the best and the eligible aspirants for the posts at various test centers in Tamil Nadu. TN TRB Hall Ticket 2016 is required to attend the exam. To have all the information about admit card and Tamil Nadu Lecturer Exam Date, have a glance on this page.
Many of candidates applied for Tamil Nadu Teacher Educational Service for the posts of Senior Lecturer (38 posts), Lecturer (68 posts), junior Lecturer (166 posts), and now looking for an entry card and it will be issued to the candidates who correctly filled their application forms and submitted it from 28th June 2016 and before the last date 30th July 2016. The Hall ticket is expected to be released on the official website, on the first week of September so all the aspirants are advised to keep tracing the main website as well this page to know every alert and notification of the entry card.
Tamil Nadu TRB Lecturer Admit Card 2016
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board|
|Type of Declaration||TN TRB Hall Ticket 2016|
|Name of the Posts||Lecturer/Lecturer /Junior Lecturer-SCERT|
|Date of the Exam||17th September 2016|
|Admit Card Status||Available Shortly|
TN TRB Junior/ SeniorLecturer Admit Card 2016.
- The applicants have to download the hall ticket online only, no admit card will be sent to any candidates by post.
- The candidates will allow the examination only after verifying his/her identity with the nominal roll in exam center before the exam.
- The decision of Teacher Recruitment board on the eligibility of the candidates to sit for the examination will be final
- Electronic gadget/ clerk table/calculator/cell phones don’t allow in the examination hall.
- Without the admit card no applicant will allow to sitting in the examination.
- All the instructions and the information of the test like a venue, time, and the date of the test will mention on the hall ticket.
The selection process will base on the written test and the written test will be objective type and consists of only one paper of 150 marks. The question paper will be in Tamil and English only. The minimum cutoff marks are for SC (45%), ST (40%) and for others (50%). The shortlisted candidates in the written test will be called for certificate verification process.
How to Download TN TRB Hall Ticket 2016
- Go to the official website and that is www.tnpsc.gov.in, a direct link is also given at the bottom of this page.
- Find and click on the notification Lecturer hall ticket / admit card/or entry card.
- Fill all the required information in the right boxes like name, and date of birth etc carefully.
- Press enter or click on the submit button, you will see your hall ticket on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout for future reference and keep it safe.
You may download the entry card from the Official Website