Applicants we are here to share the application form news with those applicants who have been complete your 12th and now search the TNEA Application Form 2016. So applicants check all required details for filling the application form and then do you TNEA Online Registration and check Exam Date.
TNEA Application Form 2016
This is a great opportunity for those aspirants who will be getting the admission to B. Tech/B.E courses at various colleges/institutions across Tamil Nadu state after the completion of 12th class. Anna University is going to organize any entrance test for admission through TNEA this year. So candidates check all details.
The admission will be based on candidates’ performance in class 12th or its equivalent exam according to the norms under TNEA 2016 counseling procedure. Candidates the TNEA Application Form 2016 filing process has been started already and the last date for the submission of application form is May last. So hurry up applicants and fill this form.
Organization Name: Anna University
Eligibility Criteria for TNEA Exam 2016:
|· First of all, applicants should be a resident of Tamil Nadu state. If you belong to other state but have done schooling from Tamil Nadu you may apply.|
|· Those persons who have been doing the job in Tamil Nadu either in the private sector or government sector from last five years are also eligible to apply this notification.|
|· Applicants who will be interested in this must have cleared class 12th or equivalent examination along with subjects Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and secured 50% aggregate marks (for general category candidates), 40% (MBC & DNC category candidates), 45% (for backward class including Muslim) and 35% (for SC/ST/SCA category candidates).|
- The application fee is 500/- for general candidates and Rs.250/- for OBC/SC/ST and other scheduled aspirants.
- For offline mode, the application fee is Rs. 700/- for general category candidates and Rs. 450/- for OBC/SC/ST and other scheduled aspirants. So applicants fill this application form with paying this fee.
Mode of payment:
The demand drafts should be drawn in favor of “The Secretary (TNEA), Anna University” payable at Chennai. Without paying the application fee you are not eligible for this notification.
TNEA Application Form 2016 Apply Process
Interested applicants are eligible to apply for this application form through online and offline mode. For online mode, candidates can directly get the application form from the official website of Anna University.
- First of all, applicants check official website for filling this application form.
- Then check all links and click on the particular link.
- Then read all details carefully and start filling the application form.
- Then upload all the required details like passport size photo, document, and signature.
- Then again check all details and click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for the future use.
Applicants are required to attach following documents while submitting the application form. This is a very important document for this application form.
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet.
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Nativity Certificate (If applicable)
- 12th examination Hall Ticket (In case of pursuing)
- Refugee Certificate (If applicable)
- Demand Draft
All the applicants are required to send the application form including required documents to the address which is given below:
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
Chennai – 600 025
Phone Number: 044 – 22358265, 22358266
Official Website: www.annauniv.edu
Important Dates for TNEA Exam 2016
TNEA 2016 official notification will be released on: Released
Availability of application forms/online registration begin: 15th April, 2016
Last date of Submit the application form: End of the May 2016
Examination will be held: June 2016
Result will be declared on: Last week of the June 2016
Counseling will start from: July 2016
Check more details about this TNEA Application Form 2016 look out with the help of this link.
TNEA Application Form Apply Online visit at https://www.annauniv.edu/tnea2016