UBI Recruitment 2016 2017, Interested Candidates check Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016 for PO Latest Jobs Notification and Probationary Officer 100 Vacancies and then Apply Online for UBI Application Form 2016 through the unionbankofindia.co.in
United Bank of India Recruitment 2016
Those applicants who will search the latest bank PO jobs. For those applicants, the United Bank of India has released the United Bank of India Recruitment 2016. So applicants for applying this must read the UBI Probationary Officer Notification. This Notification will release for filling the 100 Vacancies in this department. So applicants after read this you are eligible for this then fill this UBI Application Form 2016.
This is a really great opportunity for you applicants don’t miss this opportunity. Applicants fill this UBI Recruitment 2016 Form without any error. After that applicants start preparation for the examination and then give your best in the examination. All details will mention on this page applicants check and then apply for this. The direct link for applying will also give below.
UBI Recruitment 2016 Probationary Officer Details
Post Name: Probationary Officer (JMG Scale-I) Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 100 Posts.
Application Mode: Online.
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Category||Total Vacancies|
Age Limit for UBI PO Recruitment 2016
Those candidates who wish apply for United Bank of India Jobs have to attain the below age limit.
- The Minimum Age of this United Bank of India Recruitment 2016 is 21 years.
- The Maximum Age is 30 years
- The age relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the Government. This detail will be check with the help of the official advertisement.
Educational Qualification for United Bank of India Jobs
Those applicants who want to apply for this UBI Recruitment 2016. All those applicants must be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. More details will check with the help of the official advertisement.
Selection Process: The candidates applying for United Bank of India PO Jobs will select on the basis of their performance in these rounds.
So applicants start preparation for the examination and then give your best in the examination.
Application Fee: The Job Seekers have to pay the UBI Application Fee for United Bank of India Recruitment 2016. This fee will deposit on the online Mode such as Debit Card/Credit Card & Internet Banking. The Application Fee for the different categories which are available below.
- For the SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates the application fee is: Rs 150/- Per candidate
- For the others category candidates: Rs 700/- Per candidate.
Pay Scale: Those applicants who will select for this UBI PO Recruitment 2016. All those will get the Pay Band of Rs 23,700/- 980×7/ 30,560- 1145x 2/32,850-1310 x7/42,020 per month.
How to Fill UBI Application Form 2016 Online
Those applicants who wish to apply for this United Bank of India Recruitment 2016. Now all those will fill up this UBI Application Form 2016. So those applicants must look out these steps and then complete this process.
- First of all, applicants read carefully the notification before applying online for United Bank of India PO Jobs.
- So for this applicants go to the link given on our site for online UBI PO Application Form. The direct link for fill this United Bank of India Recruitment Form will give below.
- Then applicants you are eligible for this then click on Apply Online Tab for the PO post.
- Then applicants start fills the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Then applicants upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature with the form.
- Applicants also attach the required documents with the UBI Recruitment 2016 Form.
- Then applicants submit the UBI Application Form on completion of the last date.
- After that, Make Fee Payment through the Online Mode.
- At last, take a print out of the United Bank of India Application Form for future use.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||28/06/2016.|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||12/07/2016.|
|Payment of Application Fee||28/06/2016 to 12/07/2016.|
|Availability of Call Letters for Pre-Exam Training||20/07/2016.|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||27/07/2016 to 01/08/2016.|
|Availability of Call Letters for Examination||26/07/2016.|
|Tentative Date of Online Examination||07/08/2016.|
More details about this United Bank of India Recruitment 2016 with the help of this links.
UBI Recruitment 2016
The Union Bank of India will be ready to release soon the Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016 for recruit the eligible candidates to the 208 SO Credit Officer posts. Applicants if, you are interested in this then lookout UBI Notification 2016 on the online mode, and then you are eligible for this fill the application form with the help of this page.
All details about this UBI Recruitment 2016 will be updated on this page. The UBI is also known as Union Bank of India. This organization will be established on 11th November 1919. The main aim of this organization is to build a beneficial and lasting relationship with the customers which lead to continuous improvement. The main branch of UBI is situated in Mumbai. The Union Bank of India is one of the Largest Government Owned Banks in India.
UBI SO Notification Information
- Organization Name: Union Bank of India.
- Total No. of Posts: 208.
- Posts Name: Various.
- Official Website: www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Mode of Application: Online.
UBI Credit Officer Vacancies Details
Total Posts: 208 Vacancies
Name of the Post:
- Credit Officer – 150 Posts
- Chartered Accountant – 20 Posts
- Statistician – 02 Posts
- Information Security Officer – 02 Posts
- Manager (Risk) – 10 Posts
- Manager (Risk) – 08 Posts
- Security Officer – 16 Posts
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Qualification: Those candidates who will be interested in this notification and want to fill this application form must completed Graduation/Post Graduation in relevant discipline with minimum aggregate marks from recognized university or Institute. For post wise educational details better to check through the official notification.
Age Limit: Those aspirants who want to fill this application form should have to satisfy age group as per Union Bank of India norms. The age relaxation also available for the candidates belonging to reserved category as per govt. rules and regulations and this detail will be check through the official notification.
Selection Procedure: The Union Bank of India SO selection process will be done on the basis of written test, Group Discussion and Interview organized by Selection board of UBI. So applicants start preparation for the examination and other selection rounds.
Application Fee: Interested applicants need to pay application fee of this notification is Rs.600/- for General/OBC category candidates and Rs.100/- for SC/ST category candidates. Without paying the application fee you are not eligible for attending the examination.
Pay Scale: After the completion of selection process the pay scale is for the Specialist Officer (SO) will take monthly salary of Rs.19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100/- for Grade II officer and Rs.14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700/- for Grade I officer. More details will be check with the help of the official site.
Way to Fill Union Bank of India Application Form 2016
This is a great opportunity for you applicants don’t miss this chance and fill your UBI Recruitment 2016 application form with the help of these steps. These steps will be given for helping you.
- First of all, interested candidates who want to fill this application form so candidates first visit official web site which is www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Then go to Careers section and select Specialist Officer Advt. and read it full notification.
- Then click on online application form link and fill the details which are required in the form.
- Then Upload Scanned passport size photo, and Signature and required documents.
- After that, pay the required application fee through the given payment mode.
- Then complete the Remaining details in the given form and click on Submit button.
- Then download and print the filled application form for future use.
Online Application Commencement from: 25-05-2016
Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 10-06-2016
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Exam Date: Update Soon
We will update all details regarding this UBI Recruitment 2016 on this page, applicant you will check other details with the help of this links.