UP Post Office Admit Card 2016 2017
The UP Postal Circle will release soon the UP Post Office Admit Card 2016 on online. So applicants if you have applied for this UP Post Office Recruitment. Now most of all start preparation for examination with the help of study material. So applicants must collect UP Post Office SA/PA Hall Ticket through its official site. Then keep it safe this document because without this you will disqualify from this round. All details will mention on this page for helping you applicants and by the help of these, you will collect your entry card easily.
- Name of Organization: UP Postal Circle
- Authority Name: Central Department of Postal Service Uttar Pradesh
- Name of the Post: Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
Date of Examination:-
- 01st November 2016
- 15th November 2016
- 22nd November 2016
Admit Card Status: Available Soon
Official Website: www.indiapost.net.in
UP Post Office SA/PA Call Letter
Applicants, you know that the exam call letter is important to document for the examination. Without this, you will not eligible for this examination because it’s only an id proof that you have applied for this. If you will not bring your UP Post Office Call Letter at the time of examination then no one allows sitting in the examination. The UP Post Office Admit Card 2016 will check at the entrance of the examination center and exam hall also.
CHECK: Check Admit Card Online
The UP Post Office SA/PA Admit Card is the essential to document for the examination it contains all important details about the examination. The details are
- Applicant name
- Roll No
- Exam Venue address
- Enrollment no
- Exam Timing etc.
Aspirants don’t forget in the examination must bring one ID proof with your UP Post Office SA/PA Hall Ticket. Sometimes it will check at the main gate of entrance examination. So applicants UP Postal Circle Admit Card will not declare yet. Wait for few days and bookmark this page for collecting UP Postal Circle Call Letter/ Hall Ticket.
How to Collect UP Post Office Hall Ticket Online
Lookout these steps and collect the UP Post Office Admit Card 2016 without any mistake.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the India Post that is “indiapost.gov.in“.
- There is a link available considered as ‘opportunities ‘click on it.
- And the new page will open with some links.
- Choose the suitable link and hit on it.
- Enter the asking information into the related fields.
- Submit the form and wait for few seconds till your call letter will not be printed on your screen.
- Take a print out for upcoming use.
Check another detail UP Post Office Admit Card at http://indiapost.gov.in/