UPJN Recruitment 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Limited has recently released the UPJN Recruitment 2016. This is a golden opportunity for those candidates who are seeking for a government job. There are total 853 vacancies of junior engineer in the department. Eligible and interested candidates may grab this chance by submitting an application form through online mode. There is a notable point that contenders will have to submit the application form on or before the closing date. Before applying under this notice aspirants are required to check below stated details concerning this notification.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam|
|Sort of Notification||Recruitment|
|Job Openings on||Junior Engineer Posts|
Applying candidates must possess a diploma in civil/mechanical/electrical engineering from any recognized institution/university.
More requirements can be checked through the official notification.
The age of applicants should be between 18 to 40 years as on 1st August 2016.
The relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per the governmental norms.
The application fee for general/OBC candidates: Rs. 600/-
Fee for SC/ST applicants: Rs. 300/-
The application fee should be paid through internet banking/debit/credit card.
The selection of candidates for these posts will be based on:
Computer Based Test (CBT)
Applicants who will be selected on these posts they will get the salary package of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4,200/- per month.
Online registration procedure starts from: 31st October 2016
Last date of applying: 20th November 2016
Closing date of submission of application fee through challan: 21st November 2016
Way of Registration
How to Apply for UP Jal Nigam JE Jobs
- Primarily go to the authorized site of department i,e www.upjn.org.
- When the homepage will open you will have to search for a most appropriate link which indicates to this notification.
- Now open the authorized advertisement and check this with full concentration.
- Afterward, click on apply online link.
- Now the application form will be opened on the page.
- You are required to fill the form and all filled details should be as per your educational certificates.
- Now upload all asked documents, your signature, and latest passport size photograph.
- Then make the payment of application fee via any one of prescribed ways.
- Later then check the preview of your application form and if it is correct then submit it.
- Finally take a print out of it and keep it safe for future reference.
These were the significant facts regarding UPJN Recruitment 2016. We will provide further details of this recruitment process like admit card, examination pattern, and many others very shortly. You must keep visiting our web portal www.ejobsalert.in.
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 Apply Here
Official Notification Check Here