UPPSC Recruitment 2016-2017
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the UPPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 on online. The main motive of releasing this opportunity is filling 218 Civil Judge Junior Division posts in this sector. Aspirants if, you will interest in this and want to participate so before apply must check UPPSC Notification. Then applicants must fill this UPPSC Application Form on its official site. We are so glad to share this news with you applicants.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Civil Judge Notification Details
Most of all details about this UPPSC Recruitment 2016 have gives on this page. Aspirants must check and then grab this golden opportunity. Especially those applicants, who have to search the latest jobs in various govt. sector. We request you aspirants must check this page and then apply.
- Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Name of the Post:P. Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division)
- Online Application starting from: Available
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form:31-August-2016
- UPPSC Civil Judge Exam Date: Update Soon
Total Posts: 218
UPPSC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Aspirants if you search the eligibility criteria for this Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment. So aspirants, why you are waste your time, must visit this criterion and then without wasting your time must participate in this.
The Education Qualification for this UPSSC latest Job is aspirants must have complete their Bachelor of Law. Aspirants also should register advocate and should also have the knowledge of Hindi of Devanagari Script. Another detail will see the official notification.
The Age Limit for this UPPSC Civil Judge Vacancies is minimum 22 years and the maximum of 35 years. The age relaxations details will check by notification.
The Selection Procedure will base on their written examination and other qualifications along with experiences. On the basis of this candidates select for this UPPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2016.
The UPPSC Application Form Fee details will mention below:
- Unreserved Candidates: Application fee is Rs 125/- (Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-)
- For OBC Candidates fee is Rs 125/- (Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-)
- The SC ST Candidates will pay for this Rs 65/- (Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs.25-)
- For PWD Candidates: The On-line processing fee is Rs. 25/- no examination fee for this category.
The Salary Structure for this UPPSC Recruitment 2016 is Rs.27700/- to Rs.44770/- with additional grade pays. Also, the allowances will provide to the candidates who will select in this.
How to Fill UPPSC Application Form 2016 Online
For applying without any error must see these steps and then fill UPPSC Civil Judge Application Form.
- At first, go to the official site of the UPPSC which is mention on this page.
- Then Find a link of notification.
- After that open this link and read the full Notification.
- If you possess all the eligibility Criteria’s then start to fill this online Application Form with the help of documents.
- Now aspirants attach passport size photo, signature, and document with your form.
- Then verify finally and tap on submit button to complete the application process.
- At last take a printout of the application form for the future use.
Brief and another detail will check about this UPPSC Recruitment 2016 through these links.