UPSC CMS 2016 – 2017
Union Public Service Commission has been dispatched the UPSC CMS 2016 Notification for those job hunters who are searching the government job in this sector. So those job hunters fill your UPSC CMS Application form 2016 on the online basis and after that wait for the UPSC CMS Exam Date 2016 from the official site.
The main motive of releasing this notification is recruiting the capable candidates to the given posts. The Union Public Service Commission has been released the lots of notification for the job vacant and every year lots of applicants had successfully applied for this notification and get the job so applicants again, this time, don’t miss this opportunity. Grab this chance and fill your form.
The UPSC CMS 2016 Online Form examination will be organized in the various cities and this recruitment will be release in the various cities. So those applicants who will be complete your MBBS degree and satisfy all the required details then fill your form and with the help of official site.
UPSC CMS Notification 2016
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Examination Name||UPSC Combined Medical Services|
UPSC CMS Vacancy 2016 Details
Total Posts: 1009
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 600 Vacancies
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: 46 posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 250 vacancies
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation: 97 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 16 posts
UPSC Combined Medical Services 2016 Online Form Details
The required Educational Qualification for this application form is Applicants who have interested in this notification and ready to apply for these job openings should have complete the written and practical parts of M.B.B.S. Examination in the other word complete your M.B.B.S degree through the recognized university.
The Candidate’s age limit for this notification is applicant’s maximum age should be 32 years decided by the Union Public Service Commission.
Age relaxation will be given to reserved category as per the govt. norms. More details about the age relaxation check through the official advertisement.
The Application Fee for General Category applies should need to pay an amount of Rs.200/- per candidate and for SC / ST / PH / women category candidates there is no fee is defined.
The Payment Mode of the application fee must be deposited in any branch of SBI either net banking or by cash.
The Selection of the candidates will be based on their qualifying marks in CMS exam and personal Interview which will be taken by the selection panel of UPSC.
How to Apply for UPSC CMS Application Form 2016:
Candidates, if you are eligible for this recruitment and interested to fill this application form, must follow these steps and fill your application form with the help of official site that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Applicants firstly open the official site in the browser.
- After that, choose the appropriate link for applying this notification.
- Now, hit on the suitable link as per the advertisement and read all advertisement properly.
- Start filling the application form and all the details in application form in correct manner.
- Attach the required documents / certificates, passport size photo and signature with the application form and hit on “submit” button.
- Pay your required application form fee with the help of required method of payment.
- At last, take a hard copy of the application form for future use.
Initial date to Apply Online for examination form: 5-03-2016
Closing Date to Apply Online form: 1-04-2016
UPSC CMS Exam date: 12-06-2016
Candidate needs to be open that link for read more details we are glad to help you about this notification more any other type of details check through our official page.
Apply via online go on official link