UPSC Direct Recruitment 2016
The Union Public Service commission has released the UPSC Direct Recruitment 2016. So those applicants who want to fill this UPSC Application Form on online. For this applicants must read UPSC Junior Work Managers, SSA Jobs Notification. Then you are eligible for this then complete this process. This recruitment is release for filling 279 posts in this department.
All details will mention on this page. Applicants must collect all details and then apply for this carefully. This is a really great opportunity for you applicants. Don’t miss this chance applicant must read UPSC Direct Recruitment 2016 by this page. Then complete step by step process of this. The direct link for filling this form will give on this page.
UPSC SSA Jobs Notification Details
Organization: Union Public Service commission
Total No of Posts: 279
Name of the Posts:
|Junior Work Manager (Chemical)||06|
|JWM (Clothing Technology)||09|
|Junior Work Manager (Electrical)||05|
|Junior Work Manager (Leather Technology)||02|
|Junior Work Manager (Metallurgical)||09|
|Senior Scientific Assistant (Aeronautical)||05|
|Senior Scientific Assistant (Computer)||05|
|Senior Scientific Assistant (Electrical)||10|
|Additional Assistant Director (Safety) (Chemical)||01|
|Additional Assistant Directors (Safety) (Electrical)||04|
|Additional Assistant Directors (Safety) (Mechanical)||05|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical)||01|
|Interested applicants, age limit for this UPSC Junior Work Managers Jobs is giving below:
· For Post 1 age is 38 years
· For Post 2, 21 the age is 35 years
· For Post 3 to 19 ages is 30 years
· For Post 20 the age is 45 years
The age relaxation is up to 05 years for SC/ST candidates, 03 years for OBC & Other candidates.
|Those applicants who want to fill this UPSC Direct Recruitment 2016 form. For this, the education is applicants must complete a master degree from the recognize university. More details will check by the official notification.|
|Selection Process:||Those applicants who want to fill this UPSC SSA Application Form. Those candidates will select on the basis of recruitment test (RT) and interview. So, applicants start preparation for the examination.|
|Application Fee:||Interested candidates have to pay the application fee is Rs. 25/-. This fee will pay through any branch of the SBI by cash/ by using net banking facility/ by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. There is no fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates of any community.|
|The UPSC JWM Recruitment 2016 pay scale for the selected applicants will mention below:
· For Post (A, B): Rs.15600/- -Rs.39100/- + GP
· For Post(C to F): Rs.9300/- -Rs.34800/- + GP
Fill UPSC Junior Work Managers Application Form 2016
For filling this UPSC Direct Recruitment 2016 must read these steps and apply for this without any error.
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
- First of all, applicants must log on to the website which is www.upsconline.nic.in
- After that applicants click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
- Then applicants again click on “New registration” (if you are not registered for this.
- Then applicants select the desired post & Click on “Apply Now”. After that applicant, start fills all details carefully in form & submit the form.
- After successful registration, a unique registration ID will allow, note down the ID & password.
- Now applicants fill all the require details in the application form.
- Now candidate has to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
- Now upload soft copies of educational qualification & experience documents with the application form.
- After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Applied candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks. The fee can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
- Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly upload automatically.
- Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip.
- A transaction ID will give, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ currently active applications”.
- After that login by registration ID & password; candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
- Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
- Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
- Now take the printout of online application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 28-07-2016
Last for Printing of Online Application: 29-07-2016
More details regarding this UPSC Direct Recruitment 2016 check by the help of this links.