Uttarakhand High Court will release Uttarakhand High Court Admit Card 2016/UK High Court Stenographer/PA Hall Ticket on their official website www.highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in.
Uttarakhand High Court Admit Card 2016
UK High Court, Nainital has released 96 vacancies for eligible aspirants. They are going to hire personnel for 91 posts of Stenographer (Asulipik) Grade-1 and 05 posts of Personal Assistant (Vyaktik Sahayak) and for this a recruitment exam is going to be held and to attend the test Uttarakhand High Court Admit Card 2016 is required.
The candidates who have applied for the jobs before the last date 23rd July 2016 may download their entry card from the official website soon, for more details read this page until the end.
UK High Court Hall Ticket 2016
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand High Court|
|Type of Declaration||Uttarakhand High Court Admit Card 2016|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer Grade-1, Personal Assistant|
|Date of the Exam||Soon Updated|
|Entry card Status||Available Shortly|
UK High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2016
The department will inform the applicants about the location, date and time of the examination through the Entry card. UK High Court Stenographer Exam Date 2016 is yet not declared by the authorities but it will be announced as soon as possible. Aspirants must keep the hall ticket safe till the final round as it is required for the further process.
The selection process will be based on the Practical test (60 marks) that will consist of typing test etc. and the written test (140 marks) that will of objective type and contain questions of General Knowledge. The qualified candidates in the practical test shall be called for written test. The minimum qualifying marks are 50% and for SC/ST/OBC it is 40%. 0.25 marks will be reduced for every wrong answer.
Instructions to Download Uttarakhand High Court Admit Card 2016
- Candidates have to go to the official website first and that is www.highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in
- Search for the notification for hall ticket in recent updates section on the home page and click on it.
- Fill all the required information like registration number and date of birth etc in the right boxes.
- Press enter or click on the submit button and wait for a while.
- You will see the entry card on the screen, download it.
- Take a printout for future reference, keep it safe and carry it to the examination venue.
Download the Hall ticket from the Official Website