WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2016
The West Bengal School Service Commission has recently announced the WBSSC Group D Notification. The main motive of released this notification filling the 4923 Vacancies in this sector. So, applicants, if you are interested in this, must fill WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2016 form on online. We will give most of all details on this page for helping you. We will also give the direct link below on this page.
Aspirants, you know very well why we are here so don’t waste your time and check this page and below area. After that you are eligible for this must fill WBSSC NonTeaching Staff Recruitment 2016 form on giving mode. Organization released the huge amount of vacancies for you.
West Bengal SSC Group D Overview
|Organization Name||West Bengal School Service Commission|
|Total number of post||4923|
|Applying Method||Online Mode|
|Name of the Post||Clerk & Group D Posts|
West Bengal SSC Vacancy Details:
|Region Name||Clerk||Group – D Staff|
District wise Jobs Details:
- BIRBHUM – 313 Posts.
- BURDWAN – 442 Posts.
- HOOGHLY – 424 Posts.
- COOCHBEHAR – 180 Posts.
- JALPAIGURI – 97 Posts.
- DARJEELING – 37 Posts.
- UTTAR DINAJPUR – 76 Posts.
- DAKSHIN DINAJPUR – 47 Posts.
- MALDA – 159 Posts.
- MURSHIDABAD – 356 Posts.
- ALIPURDUAR – 77 Posts.
- HOWRAH – 198 Posts.
- KOLKATA – 110 Posts.
- SOUTH 24 PARGANAS – 351 Posts.
- PURULIA – 212 Posts.
- BANKURA – 226 Posts.
- PASCHIM MEDINIPUR – 644 Posts.
- PURBA MEDINIPUR – 413 Posts.
- NADIA – 195 Posts.
- NORTH 24 PARGANAS – 366 Posts.
WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Vacancies Eligibility
Aspirants check these eligibility criteria and then you are eligible for this must participate in this WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2016.
The age of the aspirants is minimum 20 and maximum 25 years. As per the Indian Constitution, the age relaxation will applicable for the reserved category. This detail will check by the official notification.
The WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Latest Jobs education details will mention below:
Group C Posts: The candidates must possess 8th Class from recognized board.
Clerk posts: The candidates have done their 10th class from the recognized board. For more details, the candidates also check the beneath official notification.
The appliers will select for these posts through the written examination and the personal interview. So applicants start preparation for examination and give your best.
The West Bengal SSC Group D Application Form fee details will mention below:
|Post Name||General & OBC Category||SC / ST/ PH Category|
|Clerk||140/- Per Aspirant||70/- Per Aspirant|
|Group – D Staff||120/- Per Candidate||60/- Per Candidate|
|Bank Charges||Rs. 5/- Only|
Salary Details: This detail will check by the official notification.
Fill WBSSC Non Teaching Staff Application Form 2016 Online
Aspirants must check these steps and then fill this WBSSC NonTeaching Staff Recruitment form online.
- First of all, applicants must check official website at www.westbengalssc.com or click on below mention link.
- On the main page, search the recruitment link through latest update section.
- Now check notification section and then you are eligible for this must click on it apply online.
- After that start filling application form by the help of requiring documents.
- Then attach all require documents, passport size photo and signature with your form.
- Now submit the application form after verifying the filled details once again.
- At last, get a print copy of it and preserve it for future references.
|Advertisement Releasing Date||2nd August 2016|
|Starting Date for submitting application||10th August 2016|
|Closing Date For Apply Online||Available Soon|