West Bengal Scholarship Scheme 2017
The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education has released the golden opportunity for the applicants which name is West Bengal Scholarship Scheme 2017. This opportunity will release for helping those applicants who have financially not strong and want to do future education. But he/she ill not so strong economically so all those doesn’t do the future education. So West Bengal authority releases the opportunity for those type applicants. All details will mention below on this page for helping the applicants.
- Department Name: West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education
- Scheme Name: Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, Merit cum Means & Minority
- Scholarship Status: Available
West Bengal Scholarship Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for WB Scholarship Scheme will mention below:
- Interested applicants must be the citizen of India and domicile of West Bengal.
- Interested applicant’s family annual income should not exceed 2 lakh per year.
- Students should have obtained minimum 50% marks in the last final examination of the Board/ University.
- Only online applications under Post-Metric Scholarship Scheme from the applicants having minimum 50% marks will be accepted.
- 30% Scholarship Section has been kept reserved for the Girl Students.
- The applications without uploading the documents will be rejected
WBCHSE Scholarship Renewal Form Format:
The application form format will mention below must check and then apply according to that.
Name of the student………………….
Name of the Institute:
WB Scholarship Scheme Required Documents
All they require document will mention on this page for helping the applicants. Without these documents, you will not eligible for the examination.
- Scan copy of previous year marks sheet of students.
- Scanned copy of self-Declaration by the student.
- Scan copy of parental Income Certificate.
- Student’s Bank A/C Pass Book.
- Scanned copy of Institute verification form.
- Student’s Photo.
- Scanned copy of Religion Certificate (Self Declaration).
Fill WB Scholarship Application Form
Follow these steps and complete this West Bengal Scholarship Scheme Process:
- First of all, applicants visit the official web portal which is “www.scholarships.gov.in”.
- After that go to the “New Registration” option on the home page.
- Then enter all valid details and gain Login ID and Password in the giving form.
- Now save Registration ID or Login ID and Password carefully (for future use).
- Now hit the ‘Apply Online’ tab and read all details carefully.
- Thereafter fill all the fields in the application form with important details and upload your photo.
- After that upload the required documents and your photo.
- Check all the details once again carefully and submit the application form properly.
- Finally get a print out a hard copy for further use and helping address will mention below.
“West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education,
Vidya Sagar Bhawan, 9/2, D.J. Block, Sector-II,
Salt Lake, Calcutta- 700 091